Monday, August 3, 2009

Less cranky, more cranberry and I'll take that with honey

Good morning.

I did turn off the computer.

I set down my book.

I put on my sandals.

I went.

It was… different.

Yes, I stood inside the Cranberry Museum, which means I was not forced into the Kite Museum. So, before this vacation continues, allow me to get this out of the way:
  • 8,000 acres of cranberries stretch across the West Coast

  • Cranberries do NOT grow in water (they are, however, harvested in water)

  • Cranberries require bees for pollination

What does all this mean?

Cranberry honey stands ready for my toast tomorrow.

How about you? What are you planning for tomorrow?


Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let the commenting commence! The First Carol retains the right to have the last word.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Related Posts with Thumbnails