Friday, July 17, 2009

Follow Friday? Follow me out the door

Upon arrival at work, I encountered this sign at the back entrance. I considered whether I should take it as a sign (Am I punny, or what?!)


I drove around to the front of the building and the office was buried behind road construction crap. I plucked out a parking spot and picked my way through the concrete maze.


I placed all hope on my key and slid it carefully in the lock. It turned... Darn.


This sign greeted me at my completely (dis)organized desk. A second sign? Sure. I'll run with that.

See you all Monday! And maybe with a celebrity who's met me.


Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let the commenting commence! The First Carol retains the right to have the last word.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Related Posts with Thumbnails